Hi, my name is RobthePoet! My blog on my School days — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is RobthePoet! My blog on my School days

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2021
    Hi there!

Thanks for joining our online community and sharing a link to your blog.  Personal experiences, and relaying our stories, has the power to elicit change, and I hope you found it cathartic to put pen to paper to describe what you went through.

I hope you are keeping well and if you have any questions, just give me and the rest of the team a shout  :)

Take care and have a great weekend.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • RobthePoet
    RobthePoet Community member Posts: 32 Connected
    edited June 2021
    Hi Cher

Thanks for getting back to me that is the first chapter and I will post the link to the rest. Apart from going to school through Scope my first proper job was with Scope back in the late 80's so interesting to reconnect.

All the best, talk soon 
    Rob <moderator removed surname>
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Ahhh very interesting!  Absolutely, we're glad you found us :)

Just to advise, I've removed your surname from your post to protect your personal identity.  Here's our house rules that contain more information about content allowed/not allowed on our community.

Take care and enjoy the footie match if it's something you plan on watching! 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • RobthePoet
    RobthePoet Community member Posts: 32 Connected
    thank you for that did not realise it so public. Yes  I am intending to watch enjoy maybe another matter

Brightness