Can I do anything about what's written on my assessment report before decision is made? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can I do anything about what's written on my assessment report before decision is made?

kaishalewis
kaishalewis Community member Posts: 52 Courageous
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Can i do anything about whats written on my assesment report before a desicion is made on it ? Like can i phone and clarify a couple of points? X

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

You can but it would be better in writing and hope they take it into account 

I also wouldn't imply there are any lies just clarify additional points 
  • kaishalewis
    kaishalewis Community member Posts: 52 Courageous
    janer1967 said:
    Hi there 

You can but it would be better in writing and hope they take it into account 

I also wouldn't imply there are any lies just clarify additional points 
    I think it is very close to desicion so dont think i wld have time to put it in writing they told me to phone end of this week cos they think desicion will have been made x
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Having received your assessment report and find it’s not what you expected and want to rectify some of the HP comments ect is not a good idea. Having your report now allows you to get more information and evidence to support your application for PIP while waiting for the official award notification letter. One this has arrived you can submit an mandatory reconciliation of your assessment award.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.