Hi, I'm nikiathome! I returned my PIP form 3+ weeks ago and it still hasn't been received. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm nikiathome! I returned my PIP form 3+ weeks ago and it still hasn't been received.

Options
nikiathome
nikiathome Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I sent my pip form off over 3 weeks ago and have rang them twice to see if they recieved it but they hadnt and for the last 2 days i have been on the phone to them twice waiting over 40mins in queues but still they havent picked up. Is there a ditect email address to the wolverhampton office?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

The forms take a while to clear the system once they get to the mail centre they are scanned onto the system only then will they show as recieved 

Due to delays they had extended the return of forms to 3 months rather than normal month not sure if this is still the case 

You will get a text once they have them on system 

It can take a while also long wait for assessments around 6 months 

Dwp have advised that new claims can take up to 10 months to complete currently 

So unfortunately it could be a long wait I wouldn't keep calling and waiting in long queue give it some time 
  • nikiathome
    Options
    Thankyou for that information. Il call them again in a couple of weeks.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @nikiathome - I just wanted to welcome you to the community, as I see Jane has already advised you. Kindly let us know how you get on, thank you. :)
  • nikiathome
    Options
    Thankyou for your support
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @nikiathome and a warm welcome to our community from me too.

I hope our members have reassured you that there's nothing to worry about in terms of your form.  Unfortunately, there are lots of delays with the processing of PIP at the moment so it's best to hang tight for now and await an update.

Good luck and please keep us updated with any progress.  Also, as not to confuse you, I've tweaked the title of your thread and moved it to our PIP, DLA and AA category so others in a similar position can easier spot it :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • nikiathome
    Options

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.