Help in PIP telephone assessment. Have you had one recently? How did it go? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help in PIP telephone assessment. Have you had one recently? How did it go?

Options
anitasingh
anitasingh Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi Guys,
Anyone has had a telephone PIP assessment yet. I have it tomorrow morning and am really nervous about it. Has anyone has had it recently and how did it go for them.

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @anitasingh hi and welcome to scope, I think the answer would be that almost everybody finds the experience different.
    Some advice, if you kept a copy of your application have a good read through it, make notes of any points you feel you must get across, and try and avoid yes and no answers to the questions, you can have somebody with you but they in most cases won't be able to get involved.
    And make sure if its your mobile that its fully charged.
    Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome from me too 

Nothing really to add to the above apart from take your time ask if you want the question repeating or don't understand 

Good luck let us know how it goes 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just to add my best wishes that all goes well with your assessment @anitasingh & that the advice given above is helpful. As also mentioned, kindly let us know how your assessment goes, thank you. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Best of luck for your assessment this morning @anitasingh :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.