Hi, my name is MartinPlant! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is MartinPlant!

Options
MartinPlant
MartinPlant Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi my name is Martin and I'd like your help. You may not know but Anwyl homes are looking to build houses in the Craig Y Don area which will surround the Gogarth School, preventing them from expanding the school. This will not only impact the school but will also compromise an 'AGREED' green belt within Llandudno, The council have broken this agreement and rules, which in effect is borderline criminal, and we need your help to oppose them.

If you have a few minutes, then can you please take the time to sign the petition and share it on your Facebook pages and with other social channels.

The kids in Ysgol Y Gogarth need our help, as it's a very special school that needs protecting

Petition below.

Many thanks for your help

Martin

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @MartinPlant

Welcome to the community and thanks for telling us about what's going on in your local area. The primary aim of the community isn't to spread these kinds of links, but anyone who wants to support your cause is more than welcome to sign it.

Best of luck
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @MartinPlant no doubt the school is special etc etc, but we desperately desperately need more homes building, many people go on about the "greenbelt" without fully understanding what it is, and the legal changes that have been made in recent years.
    Whilst I won't be signing, I hope a compromise can be worked out.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @MartinPlant I live in Wales  and schools are closing all over Wales to build houses they are closing smaller schools and haveing whst they call super schools even though I don't agree with what they are doing I doubt you will stop the school from closing we are haveing same problems where I live but all the amount of protesting and petitions and everything else they still closed the schools 

Brightness