The Glastonbury Experience 2021 - what would your dream lineup be? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The Glastonbury Experience 2021 - what would your dream lineup be?

Tori_Scope
Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
edited June 2021 in Coffee lounge
The BBC is celebrating Glastonbury 2021, which was cancelled again due to the coronavirus pandemic, by broadcasting a range of Glastonbury-related content this weekend.

You can watch and listen to some of the best sets from over the years, as well as catch an exclusive documentary about how this infamous festival began. You can check out what they've put out on the BBC's Glastonbury Experience 2021 page.

crowd holding up their hands in front of a large stage

Have you ever been to Glastonbury, or another festival? What would your dream lineup for a festival be? What's your favourite ever live performance? Do you find festivals accessible?

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Never been to a festival but lots live concerts 

I don't fancy the camping element and muddy fields 

Best ever concert I went to was George Michael his faith tour a true performer and legend as well as being eye candy 

Also enjoyed m people,  Gloria Estefan,  westlife and boyzone and spice girls 

Yes I'm a 80s girl 
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    @janer1967 you never told me you liked Westlife or Boyzone - I LOVE them! I met Westlife at their book signing 13 years ago :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • janer1967
    @Ami2301 not something I admit very often lol but they are my guilty pleasure 

I also love il divo and would love to go to one of their concerts 

4 sexy men singing looking into my eyes and the foreign language makes it more romantic 
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    No shame in admitting it! I'm not keen on Il Divo, are they still about?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • janer1967
    Yes they are still around but most concerts are abroad 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I wouldn't mind going to Glasto if the line-up was to my liking one year. So far the only festival I've been to is Leeds Festival, but I'm going to Slam Dunk Festival later this year. 

Dream line-up at Glasto... hmmm. Give me Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Green Day and Foo Fighters as headliners, then I'm happy. Never going to happen at that festival though sadly
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I like watching Glastonbury on TV...couldn't cope with the crowds, mud & toilets in real life though!  :(   I was able to get to the Latitude venue a few years ago but couldn't afford the ticket prices.  Now I can afford the ticket, I can no longer travel the distance.  :|

Not sure who my dream line-up would be, but it'd span the last 50 years so there should be something for everyone.  :D

Brightness