Assessors report has arrived — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessors report has arrived

Options
MrsSam
MrsSam Community member Posts: 16 Connected
Hi all, I requested a copy of the PIP assessors report last week and it arrived on Friday.  whilst there are areas where I feel its a little inaccurate where I feel the descriptors are harsh, I can see the justifications on the report would give me scope to appeal against them if I wanted to.  However, on the whole the report is a good assessment.  I have read through the recommendations and the descriptors would give me 12 points for care and 10 for mobility (in the moving around section which would be great as it would be enough to get a blue badge which would help significantly!).  I realise each case is evaluated individually and no two are the same but  I was just wondering if the decision makers usually go with the assessors recommendations or not in people experience?  

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.