Looking for a friend — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for a friend

Options
Mawii
Mawii Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello community!

I'm currently looking for an email friend to send mail with on weekly basis just to get to know new ppl.
Check my bio to read more about me and if you find us alike (or not alike but interesting) send me a message!

best regard / M

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Mawii How are you keeping today?

It's lovely to see that you're wanting to make friends and correspond with new people.  I used to have a pen-friend (back in the day of using letters rather than the internet  :D ) and always enjoyed receiving an update from them!

Just to make you aware, you need 25 points to be able to send direct messages to other members on our community.  According to your profile, you currently have 15 points but if you continue to post regularly and interact with others, that will soon bump up  :)

I can see from your profile too, that you live in Sweden and are studying to become a high school teacher.  How is your study going?  Are you enjoying it?

I hope Monday's going well for you.  Take care and speak again soon!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Mawii and welcome to the community! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Mowi39

Welcome to the community, I hope you are well. I'm sure you'll make friends here :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

There are some pen pal groups you can find on Internet if you do a Google search where you email each other 

Good luck but you are very welcome here as well 

Brightness