Hi, I'm Jimmy123! Informed my PIP award was indefinite, but conflicting updates since? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Jimmy123! Informed my PIP award was indefinite, but conflicting updates since?

Options
2»

Comments

• Jimmy123
    Jimmy123 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Options
    Hi Luna51, yes your right they don't seem to be in any hurry, I hadn't been informed that they had received the letter I sent but it had been logged in and no action had been taken I think if I hadn't rang today God only knows how long it would take but I'm still not 100% until I have the full award certificate here in my hands, we all know people have been told one thing on the phone and then received the opposite by letter. Thanks again for your comments and advice,
            Jimmy. 
  • Luna51
    Luna51 Community member Posts: 283 Pioneering
    Options
    Absolutely agree with you
    I'm still waiting for my daughter's award letter after a new, higher payment went in on the 3rd (June) following a review. 
    I rang the helpline two weeks ago only to be told it simply wasn't sent out. We are still waiting for it and I certainly won't rest until it arrives! 
    Another call tomorrow I think.. ?
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for the update @Jimmy123, glad it's good news :) 

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.