Accessibility in Games — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Accessibility in Games

Options
Doriancozens
Doriancozens Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Hello, 

My team and I are developing a puzzle game set on a tropical island and we are trying to make sure that we make the game as accessible as possible. Please could you take a moment to complete a short survey https://forms.gle/hPjXJGL74ar4Yt6u5 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks,

Dorian 

Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello there @Doriancozens

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing this opportunity with us, it sounds great. Games do need to become more accessible and thankfully there seems to be a determination from within the industry to make that a reality. Do you work for an independent developer? 

Before we allow your survey link on the community, would you mind sending us an email to community@scope.org.uk with a completed version of the attached form?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Doriancozens
    Doriancozens Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi Ross, 

Thank you for letting me know. I will get the form completed and sent back to you. I'm a student at Falmouth University so it will be used for a student project. 

Thanks again,

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Doriancozens

Best of luck with your research :) 

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • kairetalic
    kairetalic Community member, Scope Member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    filled in and best of luck for this 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.