We haven’t heard from pip since we sent off my form in January - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

We haven’t heard from pip since we sent off my form in January

Options
2»

Comments

• Emilyb81
    Emilyb81 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
    Options
    Maybe? To be honest nobody can guess times but what I mean is @effie678 put their forms in January too like you and they have just been told when their assessment is so maybe you will find out soon too? Your best bet is to phone them asap so you can make sure you haven't missed any calls or texts etc? :smile: or just hang on a bit longer ?
  • Emilyb81
    Options
    Maybe? To be honest nobody can guess times but what I mean is @effie678 put their forms in January too like you and they have just been told when their assessment is so maybe you will find out soon too? Your best bet is to phone them asap so you can make sure you haven't missed any calls or texts etc? :smile: or just hang on a bit longer ?
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sure that feels a bit worrying @effie678. Are you absolutely sure that the telephone assessments you had were for PIP? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • effie678
    effie678 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
    Options
    Hi Tori
    I have no idea, I think 1 was for my blue badge but was sure the other was for pip, obviously not. I get ESA but not heard anything from them ?
  • Emilyb81
    Options
    Maybe from ESA about the support group? Other than that unless you have saved the phone numbers or got letters about them I suppose there's no way to know...  In any case the fact pip said it wasn't them means at least you had a couple of practice runs? ?? Xx
  • effie678
    effie678 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
    Options
    I'm in the support group, but I don't think I'll find out who it was. Still dread the telephone assessment as you never know what their going to ask you and as much as you tell the truth, I'm always afraid I'll say something they can twist to suit themselves ?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.