WON MENTAL HEALTH PIP TRIBUNAL — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

WON MENTAL HEALTH PIP TRIBUNAL

Skc
Skc Community member Posts: 2 Connected
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi, this is the first time posting on here. I didn’t want to post unless it was positive after reading so many horror story’s myself.
I applied for pip June 2020, had my telephone assessment in October 2020 and was awarded 0 for everything although I went into great detail with how my depression/social anxiety and agoraphobia  affects every aspect of mine and my child’s life with proof from doctors and therapist, I then appealed and was still awarded 0. I then appealed to tribunal and after a full year of waiting anxiously I had my tribunal today July 2021and spent 20 minutes on the phone to the panel and was awarded enhanced for daily living and mobility and that’s also with being my mothers carer. Hope this gives anyone waiting on a tribunal some hope. If I can give any advise it’s to put in as much detail as possible about how it affects the aspects of your life that is down on the initial form. Good luck?

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.