Hi, my name is braderswfc1! I'm single and looking for a girlfriend — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is braderswfc1! I'm single and looking for a girlfriend

braderswfc1
braderswfc1 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello. I’m Bradley I am single and I’m looking for a girlfriend 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @braderswfc1 and welcome to the community! Unfortunately this isn't a dating website, have you tried any dating websites at all?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @braderswfc1 - & welcome to the community, Bradley. Have you tried the Outsiders club? Please see: https://outsiders.org.uk/club/about-the-club/

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community from me too @braderswfc1 :) 

Dating can be difficult, especially under the current coronavirus restrictions. As the others have said, online dating can be a really good way of chatting to new people, with the opportunity to meet up with them in-person when the time is right. Is that something you'd consider doing?

Another good way of meeting new people is to join clubs or classes centred around things you're interested. This can increase your confidence in speaking to people, as well as allow you to meet people with a shared interest or hobby. Are you a member of any clubs or groups? 

Just to let you know, I've moved your post into our dating and relationships category, and altered the title slightly so that it's clearer what your post is about. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness