I sent my pip review form on 4th March 2021 I still haven't heard anything. Is this normal? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I sent my pip review form on 4th March 2021 I still haven't heard anything. Is this normal?

sadie65
sadie65 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hiya guys hope everyone well x

Comments

• sadie65
    Hi could anyone help I sent my pip review form on 4th March 2021 I still haven't heard anything from pip regarding this review has anyone else waited so long x
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @sadie65

Unfortunately there are long delays people are still waiting for assessments from last Dec 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @sadie65 :) 

Firstly, just you let you know, I've deleted your duplicate post, and moved this one into our PIP category.

As Janer1967 has said, waiting times can unfortunately be quite long at the moment. They vary, so it's difficult for us to suggest when you might hear back. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry about it too much as you wait. How are you feeling about it all? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • sadie65
    Hi tori 

And Thankyou for your response I'm really nervous about my review 18 weeks and they still can't tell me anything x
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    Many people are finding the long waits are causing them some anxiety @sadie65, so you're not alone in feeling that way. You shouldn't take anything from the long wait, in terms of it meaning anything good or bad. How confident are you feeling in your form? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • sadie65
    Hi tori 
    Ive been on pip since 2016 when my award came February telling me they had extended it till March 2022 as no face to face was happening I called them to tell them my health changes I'm beginning to regret that now it's caused so much anxiety 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    sadie65 said:
    Hi tori 
    Ive been on pip since 2016 when my award came February telling me they had extended it till March 2022 as no face to face was happening I called them to tell them my health changes I'm beginning to regret that now it's caused so much anxiety 
    Until such time as a new assessment is completed and a revised decision made your existing award will continue so no need to get anxious.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.