Had pip assessment. Have also been sent UC50 form, so will be a while before LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had pip assessment. Have also been sent UC50 form, so will be a while before LCWRA

karen1812
karen1812 Community member Posts: 60 Connected
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi all i rang pip up on Monday as i have been a little confused i had a phone call out the blue early June was only on the phone 20 min wasn't sure if that had been my assessment  Anyway lady at pip said yes the call was an assessment and it was a paper based one, its now in the final stages hopefully it shouldn't take much longer. we started the claim 28th march 2021. We now have to fill out a UC50 form lol so i think we have to wait 13 weeks to get LWCA if he qualifies. Brian has not had any money since 7/6/21 that was when his sick pay finished, good job we have a little savings, other wise i think we wouldn't have managed. I was thinking about sending off the report i had when Brian was discharged from rehab but it is almost 4 months old and he has improved since then. Brian is having Physio and O.T coming into our home 3 times a week and i have asked if they could do a report which they are happy to do. I have asked them to do it on how difficult it would be for him to look for work or even work at all.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.