Pip letter finally came — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip letter finally came

Options
dave392
dave392 Community member Posts: 42 Courageous
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
So so happy and relieved my pip letter finally arrived as said earlier requested assessment report which gave me 13 points daily living and 12 points mobility but recommended review in 1 year so what surprises do dwp come up with they only give me a 5 year award so happy and relieved good luck everybody still fighting 
Tagged:

Comments

• Popdiva43
    Popdiva43 Community member Posts: 170 Pioneering
    Options
    Oh congrats dave392, I have a tribunal hearing next Friday, and I'm beginning to have god bad panic attacks, its really stressing me out, I hope I have luck like you x
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great news and thanks for sharing the wait and stress is finally over 
  • dave392
    Options
    Popdiva43 said:
    Oh congrats dave392, I have a tribunal hearing next Friday, and I'm beginning to have god bad panic attacks, its really stressing me out, I hope I have luck like you x
    All the best of luck I went to tribunal about 10 years ago for dla although it kept getting adjourned and took 2 years I eventually won middle rate care and had a very nice windfall in backdated payment but fingers crossed you get a good decision and quick.as you say the stress can be overwhelming but think of the end outcome 
  • dave392
    Options
    @janer1967 thank you Jane and for some of the advice given to me and others so relieved now but will keep expecting the review letter to arrive sooner than later but for now I’m going to relax 
  • Popdiva43
    Popdiva43 Community member Posts: 170 Pioneering
    Options
    Thanks dave392, I have my tribunal at 10am on that morning, and Im going to let people on here know the outcome as everyone has been so helpful, don't think I would of got this far without everyone's help xx
  • dave392
    Options
    @Popdiva43 same for me the stress is unbelievable good luck fingers crossed for you 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.