Decition letter for tribunal - how long should it take? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Decition letter for tribunal - how long should it take?

Options
helpme121
helpme121 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
After 2 years of process from applying for PIP to my hearing, i finally had my tribunal hearing today (tuesday afternoon 1st june) I was informed that the decition will be sent via post, how long should it take?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

They make the decision quick but then the clerk needs to produce the letter and get it all processed and sent out 

Then it depends on royal mail I would estimate around 10 days but that is just my estimation 
  • helpme121
    helpme121 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    janer1967 said:
    Hi there 

They make the decision quick but then the clerk needs to produce the letter and get it all processed and sent out 

Then it depends on royal mail I would estimate around 10 days but that is just my estimation 
    okay thank you very much for your insight
  • tru88le
    tru88le Posts: 201 Courageous
    Options
    How long did it take?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.