Is it okay to send completed form back in a larger envelope? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is it okay to send completed form back in a larger envelope?

karen1812
karen1812 Community member Posts: 60 Connected
edited July 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi will it be OK for me to send back my uc50 in a larger envelope as I have filled the form in on line printed it off as there wasn't enough room to write all of my answers on the booklet they sent. It will only fit into a A4 envelope.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

Yes you can send it in bigger envelope but I would tape the original envelope to the bigger one showing the address looks more official then 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @karen1812 , Yes send back in a larger envelope if needed. Make sure you have a copy of the evidence ect and your name and national insurance number is on each extra sheet you send. Send recorded delivery that ways you know it’s been delivered.
  • karen1812
    karen1812 Community member Posts: 60 Connected
    Thank you for the replies I have a copy on my PC and I was going to put his name and NI number on each sheet

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.