Hi, my name is susan2468! Wondering if anybody has been successful claiming pip for lymphodema — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is susan2468! Wondering if anybody has been successful claiming pip for lymphodema

Options
susan2468
susan2468 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi, just wondering if anybody has been successful claiming pip for lymphodema in the legs , mine went to tribunal in december , ive just recieved a letter today about a adjournment notice , they wanting me to participate in a telephone hearing , and also want my medical notes from gp , my lymphodema has worsened , as in distance i can walk , but ive never contacted my gp regarding this with the covid , ive just got on with it 
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Pip isn't about a diagnosis and if people have the same condition as everyone is affected differently 

It is about your functionality against the descriptors 

I would not worry too much about not seeing your gp recently 

Has the gp diagnosed the condition and are you taking medication 

The main focus though is your evidence of how you are affected giving real examples of what happens when you try and do the tasks 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.