Waiting to go to pip tribunal. I've now been put on antidepressants, can I send these as evidence? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Waiting to go to pip tribunal. I've now been put on antidepressants, can I send these as evidence?

Options
tess19
tess19 Community member Posts: 9 Connected
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
i am currently waiting  to go to court for a tribunal to challenge my decision. i have now been put on antidepressants while waiting can i send these as evidence?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

The tribunal will only look at your condition at the time of your assessment as that is the decision you are appealing and not how you are now 

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You can send in anything as evidence. As janer says the tribunal will be seeking to assess how you were at the time of your assessment but later information can, sometimes, throw light on your medical condition at that time. Remember however that it is all about impact on your ability to carry out the prescribed activities, not about diagnosis.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • tess19
    tess19 Community member Posts: 9 Connected
    Options

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.