Mandatory Reconsideration. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mandatory Reconsideration.

Jason1
Jason1 Community member Posts: 31 Connected
Hello lovely people,
Sorry for the delay in my message, been having some anxiety issues, due to not getting PIP.
I want to thank you all for your kindness and advice, you are all amazing and so kind.
Just to let you know that I have asked a company called PIPPS to help me with this, (my Uncle is an ex lawyer and recommended them). They have taken the case on for me. Let's just see what happens...I will keep you all informed.
I would like to keep in touch with you all, hope you would like to keep in touch with me.
Stay safe, well and blessed. xxx

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Jason 

Glad you have found some help with your case 

Of course it would be great for you to stay on the community and feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Hope to see you around 
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    These? 

I strongly encourage you not to pay for something you can get help for for free. 
  • Emilyb81
    Emilyb81 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
    We have all been there hun! Glad you are getting outside help with it all because it can be a flipping minefield! 
    As Mark says above please be careful spending money you cant afford to spend on help thats available for free ?? happy you are feeling more positive about the whole thing! ???
  • Jason1
    Jason1 Community member Posts: 31 Connected
    Thank you all for your kind replies...You are all so lovely, and look forward to speaking to you all more! Blessings and peace! xxx

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Jason01 - I hope all moves forward with your PIP claim. As above, it's a shame you're paying for help: £165 for a Mandatory Reconsideration, when as Mark says, information is freely available online, including from our members here. However, if you're proceeding with them, I'm sure we all wish you well, & thank you for saying you will let us know how it goes.
    I do hope you stay in touch; this is a great community, which you are now part of too. :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.