Hi, my name is Freespirit47! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Freespirit47!

Freespirit47
Freespirit47 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
And I was one of the fortunate one's who had friends and family overcome the P.I.P Rulings.

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Freespirit47 - welcome to the community & thank you for joining. I'm pleased to read about your family & friends being successful with PIP. Please have a look around the forum & join in with the discussions. :)
  • Freespirit47
    Thanks chiarieds, though the issue that caused this was bad enough, if it was not for family and friends, I would have gone into an unsustainable debt where the bank would have been taking £960 a month (while I was receiving just £400), This is why many Disabled People Died, it was because they had no one to save them from going into debt. And the actual amount I would have been in debt (even the back pay I got (6 Years 4 months)) would not have paid the debt at all and would have left me in debt by the amount of £16,000, with no way to pay the debt back as I would have been left with nothing to buy anything because I would have been clearing £400, with the Bank collecting £960 each lunar month. (Over £6400 more per a year), This was why My friends (Parents and 2nd eldest brother) saved me from certain death. As I would have starved to death. This is why the Tories should be held accountable for the act of Genocide. Under all known Disability Laws (National and International) and for the deliberate sabotage of all known Human Rights laws (which actually includes the Convention Laws (Strasbourg, Venice and Geneva). Now you can see the true Laws which have been broken, as it does surmount to Genocide, Treason and Sedition, Destroying Disabled Rights, Sabotaging Human Rights, I also found that being a subject of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 2nd, it does go against the Original Sovereign State Laws (Which under the old laws is High Treason), as I am a direct descendant of Anne Boleyn, though the side I would have been on would be of a Duke or Baron nothing more, as our family is of the Huguenot Bloodline which was guillotined during the French Revolution. This is why my family are no stranger to what happens when politics interfere.
  • Freespirit47
    Now you know the True Story of why so many died because of these benefits reform the Tories made during a coalition government (which effectively involves all other Political Parties in this horrendous act). This is why people like me will never vote for any political party, which now as the tories are finding out 85% of the UK is anti-government, this speaks volumes of what political man has truly become (The devils' agents), or as some would know them better, Free Masons, Isis, Illuminati, Lucerferians, Roman Catholic Church, satanists. That is the real truth of the Government, this is why I say to people if you read Ephesians Chapter 6 verse 12, you will see the truth of Political Man in the WORD of GOD (The version I prefer is the Authorized King James Version). I have tried to explain to people that GOD never created Religion, only Man.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm glad that your parents and brother were able to help you out when you needed it @Freespirit47 :) I'm sure that feeling so worried over your finances must have been quite stressful- how are you feeling now? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Freespirit47
    Still recovering from it, almost a year later, due to memory being badly affected, I even forgot to take medication, which is a big no-no for my condition.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Do your loved ones help you to remember to take your medication now @Freespirit47? I'm sorry to hear that you're still affected, but glad that you're on the road to feeling better. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness