How long after a PIP telephone assessment for a decision? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long after a PIP telephone assessment for a decision?

Options
sadie65
sadie65 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi tori 
I got my telephone accessment last Thursday I think it went well but you never know do you have any idea how long they usually take to contact you please.

Sarah <moderator removed personal details>

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

They estimate 8 to 10 weeks for a decision 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @sadie65

Fingers crossed for the outcome of your telephone assessment.  Please keep us updated with how you get on.

Just to advise, I've removed your surname and email address from your post as personal details aren't allowed on the community (See house rules).  This is to keep you safe and your identity protected so please bear this in mind when making future posts :)

Enjoy the warm weather and I hope to speak again soon.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • effie678
    effie678 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
    Options
    Hi sadie65
    I got my assessment last Thursday too and was told about 8 weeks. Good luck
  • sadie65
    sadie65 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    Thankyou effie good luck to you I really hope we don't wait that long gl x

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.