UC interview- unsure about it! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

UC interview- unsure about it!

Options
brandondowen
brandondowen Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello, 
I have an interview tomorrow with UC and I'm confused on the requirements I need. I've never had an interview like it so I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what they took or what happened! 

The update in my journal said "please bring log in details for UC, emails and any websites to show evidence of my job applications to your job centre appointment" 

If anyone had a similar interview, what happened and what evidence did you supply? 

Comments

• brandondowen
    brandondowen Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    I've written jobs in the journal and have been looking but I'm a bit unsure because I've never had an interview with requirements like these
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    They will more than likely just want to see that you are job searching. 

Do you not record your job searching activities? (I thought you did this on your UC account?)

You could also start keeping screenshots of any emails received confirming you have applied for jobs. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think it will j6st be a normal work coach interview 

Prior to covid these took place every 2 weeks for uc claimants 

It is just to go through your current situation and job search 

Just my guess I maybe wrong 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @brandondowen

Welcome to the community, I hope you are well.

I just wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy being here, and good luck for the interview tomorrow :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.