Will the community be running a fantasy league this season? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Will the community be running a fantasy league this season?

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
edited July 2021 in Coffee lounge
Hello to Scope online community 
I just wondered whether Scope  premier league fantasy league this season 
I hope you all well and safe?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there @Globster

There will indeed be a Fantasy League running this season, I'm aiming to get it set up shortly so keep an eye out on the community for a post about it :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Ross, 
    I hope you are well?
    I wanted to check whether you have got around setting up a premiership fantasy league for scope yet but I understand your hours of work might differ on  weekly basic no worry

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited August 2021
    Hi @Globster

You're right, it's Ross' weekend off (lucky thing!) but he did set up a fantasy league competition.  You can find out more details on how to join in by visiting this 'Join the community's 2021/22 Fantasy League Competition competition!' thread.  Good luck!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    @Cher_Scope
    Thank you all sorted thank 

Brightness