Hi, my name is Anj! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Anj!

Options
Anj
Anj Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm a first timer not sure how this all works. Do you use zoom to chat or  is it just like this?

Comments

• gaz1960
    gaz1960 Community member Posts: 292 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Anj  ! 

Still not sure how things happened on here, so go by instinct! 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

We don't use zoom or anything we just chat like this 

It isn't a  chat room more a forum for disabled people and carers 

To support each other give advice and share experiences and few fun things along the way 

Check out the recent discussions or coffee lounge 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Anj and welcome. 

Thank you for joininig and I hope you are able to familiarise yourself with the community, if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask. A good place to start is normally the virtual coffee lounge, the link for which you can find at the top of your page or by clicking here.

Zoom calls is not something we do just yet, unless you attend the Cerebral Palsy welcome cafe that is hosted on Monday afternoons.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Anj - & welcome to this supportive community. You can post here to chat with other members, or try our virtual 'Coffee lounge' as Ross suggests. You are also welcome to join in with any other discussion of interest. :)

Brightness