Hi, my name is mariond1010! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mariond1010!

mariond1010
mariond1010 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have many hidden disabilities. Ulcerative colitis, degenerative spine disease, bipolar affective disorder, depression, borderline diabetes, chronic urticaria, anxiety disorder. Many allergies! 
Where can I find help and support?

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mariond1010 - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. We have members that suffer many of your disorders, so please let us know how we may help. Let us know if you wish to find different charities/informative websites with more info. Overall tho, I would say you will find great support from the members of this forum too; we're all here to help each other. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

What type of support are you looking for is it financial  care, medical,  emotional I'm sure we can point you in the right direction if you tell us about what you are looking for 
  • Katharine_Alumni
    Katharine_Alumni Community member, Scope Member Posts: 66 Courageous
    Hi there and welcome! Great to have you with us. Do let is know what you would like help with and, I'm sure the community can point you in the right direction :D 
    Katharine McKnight
    Careers Adviser, Career Pathways
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @mariond1010 :) Thanks for joining the community, and for telling us a bit about you and your conditions. 

As the others have said, please do let us know what it is you'd like some help with. You're more than welcome to ask a question, or post a discussion topic. You can view all of the categories of discussion we facilitate here on the categories page, which might be a good place for you to start? 

Are you receiving enough support from medical professionals to help you deal with your conditions? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness