Hello 2nd class citizens.Can I put that feelong like once since becoming disabled. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello 2nd class citizens.Can I put that feelong like once since becoming disabled.

Options
Manudxp
Manudxp Community member Posts: 67 Connected
Hi,

I'm Dave and the wife informs me that I'm happily married, good job I quite like her hey, he he.

Up until 2010  was happily and rapidly climbing my career path/ladder quite sucessfully I might say.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow and what an explosion it was.
Ten years almost and I don't like it.

Life does what it does hey, I might not like it  but doesn't mean I need to let it beat me and trust me I'm a battler,

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Thanks for sharing with us about yourself you are among lots of members here who are in the same condition and hopefully we can help support you 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Manudxp :) It's great to have you on board! How are you doing today?

It must have been difficult for life to change to quickly, but it's good to hear that you're not letting it get you down too much. Are you getting all of the support you need? 

Please feel free to let us know a little more about your situation, or have a look around the community and get involved in any discussions that interest you. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Manudxp
    Manudxp Community member Posts: 67 Connected
    Options
    Hey Tori_scope

I believe I am yes thanks.
    I've decided to use me to help me in this case of completing my PIP Payment Award Review.
    The initial responses were fantastic and thanks to all your excellent responses.
    I'll be sure, assuming I remember, to let u all know how I got on.

Brightness