still waiting to hear back after completing another form. I'm much more anxious now — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

still waiting to hear back after completing another form. I'm much more anxious now

9tl4b
9tl4b Community member Posts: 26 Connected
edited August 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hello every one i put on here i think in june that i had sent my pip review form bac to dwp and after about three weeks they said they had not recieved it and wud send another one out which i did not recive rang again they said they wud send yet another form out and i wud hav 3 months to fill it in .when it arrived it said i had only a month to fill it in .i felt i cud not ring bac a bout the time limit iam just so upset about it all .so with the help of my son we filled it in last week and posted it i paid nearly 7 pounds to send it and get it signed when it arrived there iam much more anixious about it all now .so now i will prop wait six weeks or more for an answer .

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there Thanks for the update 

Unfortunately you have wasted your money sending it recorded delivery as it is royal mail that sign for it at the mailing center and that doesn't mean it gets to pip 

There are still long delays getting post scanned onto the system so I would give it about 4 weeks to chase if you haven't heard anything 

All you need to do is get proof of postage which costs nothing 
  • 9tl4b
    i got  proof of postage for my first form in june which they said they never recieved it i asked the man in the post office which method was best to use and he suggested i pay the 7.00 so i will know that it wud be signed for i feel i carnt cope with all this worry thank u for ur reply .
  • janer1967
    The post office would say that not knowing how dwp post is handled 

Anyway fingers crossed this one makes it 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting @9tl4b. It seems as though this is making you feel really anxious, which is understandable. Are you receiving any support for your anxiety? Is your son a good source of support for you? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • 9tl4b
    my son and husband are very good my doctor has now gone away for afew weeks .and if u read my post in june i asked my doctor who is normaly very helpful if he cud write a letter to them about my condition which they already know .he said he provide any information if they ring him but now he away my nerves are gone even though he has supplied information in the past.
  • janer1967
    A letter from your gp is only helpful if it describes your daily functionality against the descriptors which I doubt they will do 

They can describes your diagnosis,  treatment meds etc buf that isn't often challenged 

Your gp doesn't see you washing,  toilet, bathing,  cooking and so on which is what pip is about 

• 9tl4b
    HELLO AND THANK YOU MEMBERS WHO KIND ENOUGH TO ANSWER ME WHEN I WAS UPSET OVER MY PIP REVIEW GOIN MISSING A FEW MONTHS AGO .AS U KNOW I HAD TO SEND IT ANOTHER ONE AND TO MY SURPRISE IT TOOK THEM ONE WEEK TO COME TO A DESCION AND I WON THANK GOD ENCHANED DAILY LIVING AND I GOT MOBILTY THIS TIME IAM SORRY RELIVED ,GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .ALSO IT COST ME 7.00 TO SEND IT MAYBE THATS WHY THEY GOT IT QUICKER .
  • janer1967
    Great news and thanks for sharing with us 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.