If everyone in the world had your personality, what would the world be like? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If everyone in the world had your personality, what would the world be like?

2»

Comments

• chloeblue04
    chloeblue04 Community member Posts: 234 Courageous
    That's a very good question Tori.
  • chloeblue04
    I like that question otherwise we would talk about the social worlds we had based on personalities, working classes, the lifestyles we live on. 
  • chloeblue04
    But back to you, If everyone in the world had my personality, it would be much well-groomed, cleaner, tidier, neater and more well-behaved for the polite society. It would also be more healthier and to get fitter and exercise and to eat good healthy food like fruit and vegetables every day just to eat right.. 

If there are parties, It would be nice for everyone to clean themselves up properly before getting dressed in their best clothes according to the dress code. For the ladies I think timing is important when putting on make-up before departing. 
  • AZF
    AZF Community member Posts: 36 Connected
    "Pardon? I can't hear you!" but then when the rest of the personality gets passed over. There'd be a lot of sleeping.
    TV viewing would go through the floor.
    But at least the Tories wouldn't be in power. Mainly because I'd be one huge mass descending on No.10.
    Myself as the Police would be "Go ahead!" but also the Tories would be "All right! All right! Were GOING!" 
    And the official secrets people would be "Well who could have predicted we'd done that?" but there would be no friction internationally as they'd be going "Well, maybe we should live together then.".
    And the prisoner's would be saying "Yeah, I know what I've done. Or rather did before my mind took over everything"!
  • chloeblue04
    Everyone should have an education. Knowledge is power. Use it carefully. I agree with you Teddybear12

Brightness