I was awarded LCW by tribunal. Why is there nothing but a phone appointment in my to do list? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I was awarded LCW by tribunal. Why is there nothing but a phone appointment in my to do list?

Options
CMM
CMM Community member Posts: 27 Connected
edited September 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Morning all. I was awarded 15 points and LCW by a tribunal. Does anybody know why there is nothing but a phone appointment in my 'to do list'..and my work coach is not my work coach but comes up as 'an agent' in my journal and is a different person to my work coach. Another thing, has anybody had experience with the so called first aid course with Job Change but it is more involved like a work programme and not just a first aid course.

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @CMM, hello, the answer about the work coach come agent I think you’ll find they are one and the same thing just a different name. Are you or have you been claiming UC for some time if you are a new claimant the phone appointment may be just an interview to validate your application and identification. Both myself and my wife had a phone interview to verify who we where ect.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,072 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What’s on your to do list will depend what’s been agreed with your work coach. Some have more work commitments than others. LCW means you need to prepare for work sometime in the future but all that maybe expected of you could just be telephone appointments.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.