Looking for people — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for people

Options
ZombieZombie
ZombieZombie Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hello everyone. Is anyone here from the Leicestershire area? I'd like to make a few friends or meet folks to go out for a cup of tea with, when that is possible. I'm 50+ and male.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ZombieZombie

Thanks for your post and for encouraging friendship with our community members. We always like to see friendships forming and the support you all provide between yourselves. If you are interested in making friends with our community members, have you tried to get involved with our coffee lounge yet? I have heard that could be great for making friends and having general conversations with our community members! I hope you are well and can make more friends soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness