NORMAL pip payment recieved on 26th august, then something weird happened. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

NORMAL pip payment recieved on 26th august, then something weird happened.

robbie9617
robbie9617 Community member Posts: 25 Connected
Hi i received my normal PIP payment every 28 days. (26th august was my last payment)

i received another payment from pip on the 2nd of september! but then it transfered itself out of my account, i understand that this may be an overpayment? but i thought i would have to let them know about that? 

all in all i am just unsure as to why i was sent another payment and then for it to be returned?

has anyone had any issues like this before.?

thanks!

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,332 Disability Gamechanger
    It sounds like they realised the payment was an error and recalled it.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • robbie9617
    robbie9617 Community member Posts: 25 Connected
    edited September 2021
    Hi poppy! thank you for shedding some light into this matter!

i was worried i was overpaid and i am glad that this does sound more likely the outcome of the situation

hope your having a nice day

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.