Wlwrc — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wlwrc

Options
wayneharrison190772
wayneharrison190772 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I sent my first fit note on July last year for a month I thought the sick note was for 3 month so I missed 2 month then started again as normal..Recently got lwrc and waiting on back pay does it go back to July are from October last year any help on this much appreciated..

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Likely that you will be treated as having reported your health condition in October. There is then a three month waiting period which means the LCWRA element would be payable from February (exact timing depends on Fit Note dates and dates of your monthly UC assessment periods). 
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,985 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I sent my first fit note on July last year for a month I thought the sick note was for 3 month so I missed 2 month then started again as normal.
    You should have received a message on your journal reminding you that your fit note was about to expire.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.