I’ve just gone through a second tribunal and Won enhanced — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I’ve just gone through a second tribunal and Won enhanced

Options
D1gD33per
D1gD33per Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I’ve just had a second tribunal because they found the first unfair when I had an outburst email saying they were cruel. Someone must of listened because they cancelled original had new tribunal today and they have given me enhanced rate on both from 0 points. I was being scammed bugged time and I even tried to kill myself from the first.

my life has just turned around. Does anyone know how long it will take now I’ve been living close to poverty the past 5 years.

don’t give up anyone

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,981 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great news! It can take between 2-8 weeks, sometimes longer to receive backdated money and to put the award into payment.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Community member Posts: 549 Pioneering
    Options
    That’s great news. Well done. I’m not sure how long it will take, but hopefully you’ll have the payment soon.
  • D1gD33per
    D1gD33per Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Leigh14 said:
    That’s great news. Well done. I’m not sure how long it will take, but hopefully you’ll have the payment soon.
    Leigh thanks for your reply. It was such a hard fight x

Great news! It can take between 2-8 weeks, sometimes longer to receive backdated money and to put the award into payment.
    Thank you for your reply. I’m so excited keep feeling like I’m gonna have a heart attack second 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.