Hi, my name is gabastu72! Im looking to move from Hamilton Scotland to Newcastle north or south shie — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is gabastu72! Im looking to move from Hamilton Scotland to Newcastle north or south shie

Options
gabastu72
gabastu72 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Im looking to move from Hamilton Scotland to Newcastle north or south shields 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,394 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI and welcome,

If you're thinking of privately renting then have a google search for agencies in the area's you're looking for. Although, if you're claiming benefits to help with the rent then it's not easy to find a landlord that will take benefit claimants. Some ask for guarantors and some won't even accept tenants at all. https://www.thehouseshop.com/property-to-rent/tyne-and-wear/newcastle-upon-tyne

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @gabastu72 :) Are you looking for any specific advice on moving? Are you looking forward to moving? Moving house can be quite stressful, so please do let us know if there's anything we can do to help. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness