I've been awarded enhanced daily living only. Can I appeal for mobility? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've been awarded enhanced daily living only. Can I appeal for mobility?

Options
skhan95
skhan95 Community member Posts: 123 Connected
edited September 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I'm on this forum from long time and found it really helpful thanks to everyone for always responding 
Actually I have been awarded pip only daily living enhanced rate and nothing for Mobility and I think I should be getting it can I do appeal or from where I should start everything? THANK U :) 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You have to start the process by requesting a Mandatory Reconsideration or MR 50% of these succeed.
    You might want to try and get help from your local welfare rights. The link below is a good place to start:

https://advicelocal.uk/

2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You have to start the process by requesting a Mandatory Reconsideration or MR 50% of these succeed.
    You might want to try and get help from your local welfare rights. The link below is a good place to start:

https://advicelocal.uk/

2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• skhan95
    Options
    Thank u so much:) 
  • lpea
    lpea Community member Posts: 25 Connected
    Options
    How long did it take to get a PIP assessment can I ask please?
  • skhan95
    Options
    After sending them my form I use to call them almost twice a week just to know what's happening with my claim so they gave me appointment on the phone when I call them to ask when I will get appointment they checked in their system there was next day appointment available so I accepted and after assessment i call them every week to ask my decision has been made or not 2 days ago I call they said no not yet and today I call they said yes decision has been made :) so basically call is quicker then the letter I know it's long time wait on the phone but worth it 
    Good luck:-)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.