Lady from pip called — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lady from pip called

Options
idontlikeliving
idontlikeliving Community member Posts: 119 Courageous
Lovely lady called from pip to confirm tomorrow. I didn’t answer the first time because I don’t answer unknown calls. Googled the number, said it was pip. I’m thinking oh for godsake what have I done. So called the number. No answer, she called back. She just said a woman called molly is ringing me about pip tomorrow. I feel sick and it’s not even tomorrow. I’ve been waiting over 3 month for this and now it’s here I’m absolutely bricking it. I hope I’m not alone with this 

Comments

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Community member Posts: 571 Pioneering
    Options
    You’ll be absolutely fine @idontlikeliving. Make sure you have everything that you need beforehand, any notes to remind you, a copy of your pip form (to refer back too) Just answer questions, but don’t just reply with yes or no. If you’re on a mobile, charge it fully!
    I know how nerve wracking it is, take deep breaths (even during the call if necessary) to calm yourself. I’m sure the assessor will be very understanding.
    Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
  • idontlikeliving
    idontlikeliving Community member Posts: 119 Courageous
    Options
    Thankyou @Leigh14 I will do all that xx

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.