Do you have to attend work search reviews if you receive LCWRA? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you have to attend work search reviews if you receive LCWRA?

Options
cazza6565
cazza6565 Community member Posts: 93 Courageous
edited September 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi can I just double check with you guys that if you are in receipt of LCWRA does that mean you don't need to attend work search reviews. I have just been sent an appointment for Monday 20TH September at a jobcentre in town .This is for a work search review. I'm concerned as it states this is a mandatory appointment . Thanks

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

There should be no work commitments if you are classed as lcwra 

I would give them a call to see why you have been sent the appointment 
  • cazza6565
    Options
    Thanks  for your quick response, I just rang he thinks it's a mistake as they can see I'm in receipt of LCWRA, I also put it on my journal but I'm no holding out hope on a response as I'm still waiting on a response from a journal message on 24TH Aug
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    cazza6565 said:
    he thinks it's a mistake as they can see I'm in receipt of LCWRA
    It's definitely a mistake because of your LCWRA award.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • janer1967
    Options
    When you put in a journal entry select the payment or service issue option as these then get seen by case managers rather than the general enquiries 
  • cazza6565
    Options
    @janer1967 thanks again for your advice, they have sent me a journal message cancelling Monday's appointment. 
  • janer1967
    Options
    That's great news thanks for updating 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.