Is LCWRA on going? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is LCWRA on going?

Options
mjh2222
mjh2222 Community member Posts: 31 Connected
Hi

I am trying to get LCWRA and was wondering if I was able to get into that group if it is on going?  If it gets reviewed if your condition is the same does the LCWRA just continue?  Does it mean I do not have to do work searches and can just get on with my self employed part time job?

Thanks,

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

If you're awarded LCWRA then it's an ongoing award but you can be reassessed anytime from 3 months. There are no work commitments if placed into this group. Yes, you can still work while claiming LCWRA but if the work you do contradicts the reasons why you're claiming LCWRA then the decision can go against you once you're next assessed.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mjh2222
    mjh2222 Community member Posts: 31 Connected
    Options
    Ok thank you for the information :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.