What reason would DWP not give you a copy of report? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What reason would DWP not give you a copy of report?

Options
Maybeimcrazy
Maybeimcrazy Community member Posts: 48 Connected
Hi all, i had my assessment on the 15th, text the next morning, they've received it, if i call today this that too soon? Does it need to be the full 7 days after? If im refused, do they give you a reason as to why? Do i need to explain why I'd like a copy? Thanks for reading

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,051 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The same question was just asked on another thread. My reply was... Because they don't agree that it should be sent before the decision is made. It does cause some people even more anxiety especially if it's not what you're expecting to read.
    You can ring anytime after it's been returned to them. No, you don't need to explain why you want a copy, just ask for it to be sent.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Maybeimcrazy
    Maybeimcrazy Community member Posts: 48 Connected
    Options
    @poppy123456 ahh i didn't realize someone else asked haha but thank you for the speedy reply ? yes i guess it would stress people out 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.