Hi, my name is lola87! I have not been paid my ESA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lola87! I have not been paid my ESA

lola87
lola87 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have not been paid my esa there's no reason why can someone help

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

Sometimes a bank can be late processing it to be available into your account and it could go in at a later time. If you still haven't recieved it now then you will need to ring DWP to ask why because we can only guess the reasons.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @lola87

Welcome to the community, sorry to hear you haven't been paid your ESA. Have you contacted DWP about the issue at all?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.