Hi, my name is stealey75! I was due to be paid today — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is stealey75! I was due to be paid today

stealey75
stealey75 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi I was due to be paid today esa my payments have never been late and I have not received any letters I literally have no money to live on and my anxiety is through the roof , I was due a pip review I sent the forms back ages ago so not sure if this is to do with it

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

You will need to ring them and ask because we can only guess why you haven't received your money.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • stealey75
    I rang them straight away the problem was pip sent my renewal I got extended pip till next July but as it ran out on 10th September  the system didn’t know this so it had to be manually updated I’m now waiting for payment to reach my bank which the man said he issued so will be today 
  • poppy123456
    Thanks for the update. I thought your PIP may have been the reason but i didn't want to worry you incase it wasn't. They say the money will be in your account before midnight but it usually takes just a few hours.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @stealey75

Welcome to the community, good to see you join us. 

I'm glad this has been resolved now and they were able to help. Have your anxiety levels lowered as a result? I hope you are feeling better.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • stealey75
    I’m still awaiting payment I’m not sure how long it takes but I did mention I had a hospital appointment to attend and need the money to clear so fingers crossed it will be today 
  • poppy123456
    They usually say before midnight. In meantime do you have someone that you can borrow the money from?
  • stealey75
    Thankyou for all your kind words and help my payment jst went into my account I even received a text from dwp apologising for the hiccup 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    That's a relief @stealey75 :) Thanks for letting us know!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.