If you're sending a copy of your award letter for MR, is it all the pages or just the front page? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If you're sending a copy of your award letter for MR, is it all the pages or just the front page?

Options
cazza6565
cazza6565 Community member Posts: 93 Courageous
edited September 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Can I just ask if you are sending in a copy of your award letter is it all the pages of it or just a copy of the front page you send in when submitting an Mandatory Reconsideration Request. Apologise if I'm sounding lost to this situation.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @cazza6565

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please do not ever be sorry for the way you are feeling or the circumstances you are experiencing. Unfortunately, this is not my area of expertise so I am hoping someone with more expertise in this area can also respond to you. However, in the meantime, my personal response would be that it is always best to provide all the evidence than not to provide it. That would mean they could not say "well, if only you had included it". That being said, if you are feeling uncomfortable about sharing it all with them, I would consider the pages which provide the most evidence to support your application. I hope this helps! :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You don't need to send a copy of the decision letter when requesting the MR. You can either use this form.
    Or write a letter. If you write a letter you need to make sure you put your name and NI number on everything you send.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cazza6565
    cazza6565 Community member Posts: 93 Courageous
    Options
    Ok that's great thank you so much,  I have written a 2 page letter just wasn't sure if I needed a copy of the award sent back too. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.