Uc money stopped. They said I failed to report a change, but nothing has changed - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Uc money stopped. They said I failed to report a change, but nothing has changed

Options
2»

Comments

• Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @janer1967
    What I've got left wont eek out till thurs but it's a relief to know they corrected it, and that fast too! Cousin hopefully lending me a bit to get by till payday.
    Thanks again
  • FIONADT
    FIONADT Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    Options
    im pretty sure  the work coaches are not reading  what people are posting if i have read trhis  right the DWP addmited  no legal requiremwnt for you to keep it up todate. i  took on the role of managing the shop wher i vouleenteer  for two half weeks i notified them about 3  weeks before  then two weeks beofe then a week beofre no response  at all then finally  the day beofe i was due to get a phone call finally got a response.  Whne i menitoned this the next phonne call it was so negative it made what ihad done totally  usless as while i was in teh shop i was not l;okking for work. i had been on a high  running the  shop but her negative attidue  left me feeling really low and usless.

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    This is quite an old thread @FIONADT, but I'm sorry to hear that you've also had some problems with notifying them about taking on some work. Did you manage to resolve this issue? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.