If you change your address with DWP for IS, do you also have to change it with PIP directly? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If you change your address with DWP for IS, do you also have to change it with PIP directly?

Snow92
Snow92 Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
edited September 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Asking question for my cousin does anyone know if you change your address with dwp for IS do you also need to change it with pip department directly?? 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    You need to change your address with each individual benefit that you claim.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Snow92
    Snow92 Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
    Thanks for your help  @poppy123456

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Snow92

Thanks for reaching out to us on the behalf of your cousin. I hope @poppy123456's response has helped you to be aware of your next steps. However, if there are any issues or any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.