Passed lwcra. When will my payments start? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Passed lwcra. When will my payments start?

Options
martyd85
martyd85 Community member Posts: 45 Connected
edited September 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi all new here ? I passed my work assessment on the 15th Sept have been awarded lcwra I have been handing in fit notes from the 6th June  I get UC on the 10th and 24th of every month when will my lcwra start as haven't got a clue . Thanks

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,896 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @martyd85 congratulations on getting your award. 
    I'm commenting on your post not just to bump it up to the top as its not been picked up, but to welcome you also. 
  • martyd85
    martyd85 Community member Posts: 45 Connected
    Options
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2021
    Options
    martyd85 said:
    Hi all new here ? I passed my work assessment on the 15th Sept have been awarded lcwra I have been handing in fit notes from the 6th June  I get UC on the 10th and 24th of every month when will my lcwra start as haven't got a clue . Thanks
    AP is 4th to 3rd of the month.
    If you reported your health condition on 6th June that is in June to July AP.
    The three full AP waiting period is July-Aug, Aug-Sept and Sept-Oct.
    LCWRA element will be payable for Oct-Nov payable on 10th and 24th Nov.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.