Hi, my name is Andy_P! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Andy_P!

Options
Andy_P
Andy_P Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone My name is Andy, I have PPMS, and found the site while looking for info about PIP renewal after lockdown. I look forward to meeting you all and hope your all well.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,222 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    When you fill out the forms you need to treat it as a new claim even if there’s been I changes.
     You should add a couple of real world examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you. Adding information such as where it happened, who (if anyone) was with you, what exactly happened and what the consequences were. 
    You should expect another assessment because most people have them. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Andy_P - & welcome to the community, Andy. Thank you for joining with your kind thoughts. I hope you are keeping well too. I'm sure you'll find the forum helpful, & I see you've already received some good advice from Poppy. I look forward to seeing you around, & do ask any questions. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Andy_P :) Are you having a good week so far?

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself. How do you find living with PPMS? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness