Poem called hammering down outside
The rain is hammering down outside.
As we strive to keep ourselves warm
Which is the norm when the weather getting colder
As a wrap, a blanket around our shoulders and sit in front of the fire.
While we need to bring warmth into our body
While we need to keep jolly, by doing things we love.
As we bring smiles to many other people faces and nice tastes
As we pace our steps to our kitchen
As we put our kettle on to make ourselves a cup of tea or coffee.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 658 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 969 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 587 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 703 Autism and neurodiversity
- 845 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments