Where to send extra supporting evidence to? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Where to send extra supporting evidence to?

Options
Sam01
Sam01 Community member Posts: 36 Connected
Hi all! I sent of a PIP review award form about a month ago. I just received a supporting evidence letter from my hospital. Just would like to ask, what address do I need to send the letter too? I’ve never sent a letter ever in my life so this might sound like a dumb question but where do I get an envelope from? Are they free? And does it need to stamped or not? Thank you in advance everyone ?

Comments

• Sam01
    Sam01 Community member Posts: 36 Connected
    Options
    Does your hospital letter say anything at all about your ability to reliably perform the PIP activities?
    Not in much detail but I think I should send it regardless.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If it doesn't say anything about how your conditions affect you then is it worth sending it? If you insist on doing so then you should send a copy to DWP and the health assessment, make sure you put your name and NI number on everything.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.